xera pya parents.

it's been quite long time since we had a family photo. a happy one.
many things happened and the relationship seems cold or awkward between us. i'm not someone who can express my feeling towards my love ones freely. i'm too shy to do that *pipi merah*

mom always express her love to us. dats why i love her the most. HEHE^^ *sorry pa* but i still love both of them no matter what happen/happened. n today, they have gone. gone to the Mecca to carry out their worship to ALLAH SWT. yes..mereka pergi menunaikan Haji. (semoga selamat pergi selamat kembali. InsyaALLAH...)

proses nk pegi tu sgtlah rumit. bukan apa...perasaan kami anak beranak ni da bcampur aduk. i'm not the type who cry easily n i didn't plan to cry at all. i wanna send them smiling widely actually. when we hugged each other n i saw them entering the boarding gate, i was still,smiling. everyone was crying but i just smiled. me&my family members walked to the car n then, i cried. i cried because setan made me think what if something bad happen to them over there? what if...i have to use the wasiat that my dad left me...if something bad happen to them? i cried thinking of that. Nauzubillah.... =/

but anyways, there is good thing behind all these. ada hikmah di sebalik kejadian orang melayu kata... :) i got to hug my dad. i got to take picture with him;with me hugging his shoulder. i got a kiss from mom;full of love one. n then, we got to snap a happy family photo together..^_^




p/s: bestest bday gift; pa tinggalkan his Iphone to me. wakakaka^^

No comments: