my most important 3K.

haha~ random gila okeh^^

hermm.. 1st: Kim Junsu. ㅎㅎㅎ i bet most of my close friends know who he is. my one and only love, Kim Junsu.haha. Who is HE btw? he is an innocent man. a man who live his life full with honesty. he works hard in what he's best at, singing. he never give up even he had to go through so many difficulties in his life. he is serious when working. innocent when talking. kawaii when laughing n sexy when dancing. he said he dunno how to be romantic with his partner but he doesn't know that he is already romantic when he shows loyalty in relationship. hermm...i still dunno why i like him.
credit: Yoochun's twitter. (YooSu Love !)

errrm,.. 2nd: Korea Selatan (South Korea). 하하하! this one cannot be separated from me lah. everything i do, i will insert KS in it. everything is connected. because of my Kim Junsu, i started to know South Korea more. I then fell in love with it, starting from the language,culture and even the rooftop of Korean's house pun i like~~! tahap keobsesan terhadap korea ni makin tenat since i started learning its language. i subscribe to Korean language learning website, install Korean language learning apps in my phone, i even have my signature in korean! haha^^ gila...kan? nahh...i just love it. watching korean people, there's a motivation arise inside me. they work hard for their life. n they are very humble in manner. suka suki~^^

errrr... 3rd: Kpop fandom! i'm seriously dun wanna lose it. it is getting weaker day by day since i rarely update myself bout Kpop stuffs lately. i dun even have time to watch any shows by the idols. i always thought of spending my time for Kpop in my holiday but in the end, keluar shopping lah, layan movie kat tv lah, pegi bercuti lah, kemas umah lah, balik kampung lah.. hahha^^ wat a life....

ehh, sumer benda ni bkait ngan korea gak kan? hermm...intipatisarinya, saya suka korea lah..!

3 comments:

sarah105 said...

my most important 3K

1- Kawin
2- Kerja
3- Kaya

kakakakakaka~

fahamokha90 said...

hello there :D
mind following back?
i'm kpop addict too :)

Unknown said...

yop...
apa gunanya kawan babe...
ur friend kn ade utk tlg update...
mu sndiri pun update kn aku blh ja...

relaks, we are going home soon...
just a few hours to go...
fell free to browse the internet ok...

anyway happy answer last paper ok..
dont forget today 2pm u enter the examination hall...
and 5 pm u get back home...
isn't that fun....