daddy&me.♥

i had a talk with dad last three nights. i told him about my study plan. so glad he didn't say absolute NO to my plan. he was OK with it. :)
huh? what is my study plan? this is what i said to dad,literally.

ME: pa..what if, i don't want to further my deg in Statistics?
PA: hurmm,what are you going to do then?
ME: i mean, i want to further my degree in other courses except Statistics. like....language maybe?
PA: well,if it's language...OK then. statistics&language are quite a good combination. what language?
ME: Korean. *senyum2sumbing*
PA: do they have Korean language in UiTM.?
ME: not sure bout that. but my friend does suggested one scholarship offer for post-grad students. full scholar from Korean Government to study Korean Study in South Korea for like..6years.
PA: seriously? so you want to go lah? what about halal haram? what about your religion?
ME: my friend is already over there and i never heard complaints from her except bout food. hehe..
PA: do they have mosque over there? how many muslims living in Korea?
ME: not sure. but i know there are muslims in that country...
PA:hurmm..there is also halal hub right? nok seney gak,kito bukok kedai sow lah. kakak buleh jual sano.
0_o (if i were to open a shop over there, when can i get time to stalk kpop artist?? *HUGE desire*)
ME: so..meaning i get a YES from you lah? Actually, i'm thinking of working in Department of Ambassador lah. become a translator ke..marketing k.. hehe.
PA: not bad.. if you were to work in there, you have to major more than two languages la..
ME: i'm thinking Mandarin, Japanese and Arabic besides Korean.^^
PA: OKlah tu...

then the conversation went random again...
hehe ^_^

4 comments:

BlueHaru said...

woah!!! so your going to follow zai unnie?? waah~~ should I start working on my application as well??

yay! tell me when are you going to start this!!!

Don't you dare go there without me!!

xeraxiah said...

of course unnie~!hehe^^
i'll tell you once i grad my diploma. dun wori! i dun wanna go there alone too.. keke^^

BlueHaru said...

is this a sure plan?? coz if it is, I'll start worrying about my application now~ hhaha

xeraxiah said...

yes.! i'm determined. :)