sushow3♥♥♥

안녕~~^^
another blessed year i had after attending Super Show 3 for second time ! last year's concert was great but this time it was greater than before ! i rambled a lot for last year's fanaccount so i wont do dat again this time. i'll just load this post with pictures. let's spammin~~^^

Friday,180311.
on the bus, on my way to KL. me and my two friends departed at 9am 
and reached KL at 7pm. my heart was already in ELF's mood dat day. ;)


Saturday,190311.
the D-Day. ♥
i went to Times Squares to pick up my ticket and bought some merchandises. 
the t-shirt are also newly bought! tehehehe~^^


we went ahead to the stadium at 4pm. there were already lots of fans gathering around. thanks to my cousin for sending me to the stad. :)

lots of banners were hang up around the stadium! thinking of taking picture with the banner at first but then it started to rain a lil bit, so we rushed to the stadium to find a shelter.hehe..^^

OH! not to forget this one. I was asking one of fanclub's staff for that banner when she suddenly gave me a stack of them! then asked me,"Could you help me spread this banner to the others? it's for Tok3 song's project." and I bluntly said "Sure." LOL. I spent more than a half hour giving away the banners. I even forgot to queue up to enter the stadium. thanks to my friend for saving our spot. :P

as we entered the stadium. i was WOW-ed by the props. 

anxiety filled up my lung!
 궁궁궁궁궁...


 me with the "Who is that !!!" banner. :)

the fans were having a battle!
which area has the most banner put up? LOL

these two guys. they are dork. they asked us,
"Who wants to marry Super Junior?"
what do you think our answer is?
LOL
"ME!"

the light was dimmed signing that the show is starting.. ^0^

they kicked off the show with the loudest scream by the ELFs !!
they sang few songs before eventually introduced themselves. 
(altho we already know them by ♥ )

during the self-introduction.
Heenim came out saying,"Hi, I'm Heechul."
Siwon gave a longer speech but wasn't so clear. :P
Teuki came out out last wearing Arabian scarf while laughing happily. he brought out 4(?) mineral bottles and gave them to the fans. LUCKY. 
ceit.

after that they sang so many songs that I lost counted. LOL.
just enjoy the pictures, OK? =P
oh,they made a tribute video to one of their member, Kangin who is in army right now. 
got goosebump over there. we miss Kangin terribly. ;((

they sang BONAMANA, Man In Love continuously. 
NOW, i could see the dance perfectly. it's AWESOME. :D

OH! there was a video showing a baby refusing to eat veggies because they look unhealthy n untasty. so the 'veggies',  led by Eunhyuk decided to work out and came out looking very delicious at the end. LOL !
n THEY, came out as the veggies singing Cooking Cooking ! ^.^

seriously, the lightning is  완전 대박이다!  XD

after a short ment, they walked around the stage thanking, 
waving,smiling and heart-ing the fans.
Heenim wasn't up there. ;(
but he came out at the end after we shout his name !
he said, "I'm OK. See you in Super Show 4 next year yeah~!" while wearing the 'HEE' mask.
all 13 of them came out.
from left, DH, SD, KY, SM, EH, YS, HR, HC, SW, ZM, JM, RW, ET.
*not sure*
Henry said here, "I saw my tweets n 70% of them are from Malaysia. Thank you Malaysia!"

their last bow.
EPIC.

the stage after the concert ended. 
PHEW!

i am more than glad. :)

No comments: