No title

Family is a bunch of person that relates biologically. We might share the same bloodline but that doesn't mean we relates psychologically. I dunno what am i rambling but i really have something to talk about it.

Every children has two sides of family. Daddy's and Mommy's families. And everytime, both sides are totally different. I mean it in many aspects. But i choose to talk about their way of life.

I'm not perfect at all. Yes,i know that. But as a person who has learnt something, who is still learning, and will always seek to learn, i do have my own opinion.

For a start, i love my families. Who wouldn't anyway? I have two sides of big families that i even sometime couldn't recognize each of them. My bad. :P and growing up with them, i slowly realised that instead of the happiness they show among each other, there are always dissatisfaction deep in their lungs heart mind. Huh.(shadap u)

I really hate it when they start to talk back at each other. I just don't understand.. Why can't they just say it out loud? "Hey, u forgot to pay back my money. Can i have it now? I'm in rush..." or "Urmm..i'm sorry but i can't help u right now.." JUST in case the relatives are asking for help.. Instead, they spread the 'hal' to other people and expose family's affair. Duh. ;(

Urghh.gtg now. Continue next time.

No comments: