Reminiscence of 2012.

Assalamualaikum. ^_^
The year 2012 has come to its end already.. I still can't believe how fast the time moves these days. Subhanallah..
Looking back at things I have done or achieved throughout the year, there are still things that make me heavy sigh. *sigh*

BUT, there are few major things I thought I could feel proud of myself. Keke^^

1. I finally achieved my dream on setting my foot in South Korea! The 6 days 5 night trip was not worth to fulfill my satisfaction, yet. I miss it already. I miss the 빨리ness, I miss the weather, I miss the feeling of being there. :')
2. A freshly Diploma in Statistics Graduate, yes it is me. I had my convocation and received my scroll on 1st December at Dewan Agong Tuanku Canselor and I feel blessed!^^ n now currently pursuing my Bachelor (Hons) in Science (Statistics) :)

And maybe just that. LOL!

Nahh...a few trips with friends made my year enjoyfully spent! *gosh just how many passive sentences have I used?*

1. Went to Dungun-Kuantan-Kota Bharu in two days without sleep together with Zulaikha and Due. It was funnnnnn and crazeyy and memorable! Watched two movies since we thought it's not worth to had to drive long hours just to watch one movie in Kuantan. Lol.
2. Spontaneous KL trip with Zulaikha again. We spent our weekend shopping at only, Times Square and area of Masjid India and then go back to Kelantan. Watched two movies to make up my trip., again. Haha
3. Jelajah Inspirasi. A one week trip under Inspiration Club. We went to visit two other branch campuses in Kedah n Perak. But the highlight was the jalan-jalan part at Langkawi (island hopping, cable car and dutyfreeshopping!) N also caving at Gua Tempurung (subhanallah it was beautiful) I reached home looking like a kuali itam. -.- Sabah next year!
4. Going forth and back from kb-shah alam in two weeks because of convocation stuffs. I enjoy the busy-ness! :D

Lets hope for a brighter 2013!^^


P/s : oh, congratulation Park Yoochun for Best Actor and Kim Jaejoong for Newcomer Awards at MBC Drama Award! Also, bigggggg congratulation to Yoo Jaesuk for getting Daesang and Gary&Sukjin on Excellence Award AND Running Man crews&members for the Best Program Award at SBS Entertainment Award last night! ^.^

No comments: