Internshipping in Malaysia Airlines

Salam.

4th Aug marked as my first day I started my internship at Malaysia Airlines System Berhad (MAS). we had a whole day of induction and guessed what? I was totally separated from my mates, alone! I am currently placed under Enterprise Resource Planning ERP Project together with two new intern mates. hehe



the best thing is, i'll walk along this road everyday and boleh usha mamat-mamat engineers yang tengah jalan nak masuk hangar masing-masing since my office is just opposite the hangar buildings. ;)

my first day walking through that door and i felt so nervous with what will i deal later on. Kak Iza, our supervisor's assistant greeted us and introduced us to the staffs in the office and lastly we got to meet our supervisor aka the Project Manager herself, Swee Ting. Kak Iza is our Engagement Leader, Caleb as our Process Analyst and also there's En.Afezan as Data Lead. :O 

office tu sumpah sejuk macam dalam refrigerator! my internmate had to wear her sweater sebab tak tahan sejuk sangat. even i pun feel like wearing sweater since the cold tu sampai ke tulang rasanya. we're given laptop each (although it can't be brought home) for working purpose la. haha

fake busy posing, just because. :P

these are two faces i have to deal with every single days at workplace. The girl is Tima and at the back there kepala kecik tu called Saiful. 

No comments: