facebook.Happy Chinese New Year~!

How Addicted to Facebook Are You?

Created by Oatmeal


haha~! I thought it would be higher...haha! I do spend most of time facebook-ing but I'm not an addict. Great. :)

Have i told you my holiday has started? ahahaha~! It's Chinese New Year holiday~! (+midsem break) I hate the fact that we're not having any holiday until final. :(

When it comes to CNY, we must talk about tangerines~~~~!! My holiday should start on last Thurs but after persuading some of lecturers(gahh..only God knows how much they like to force lecturers to give us extra holidays), we're freed on Thurs which means, I reached my home on Wed lg~!... But something happened yg mbuatkan I went home on Tues lg.(my college&home are like..1hour driving only. dekatjer :P ) We're suddenly having a shortage in water supply~!!! (perghh...ayat lam Eco..hahaha!) I went back home on Tues night,just to have a shower then attended class the next day.haha~! Sempat lg celebrate CNY by sharing tangerines from home to all my classmates n our Chinese lecturer. We asked for angpau(money) but she asked us to go to her house dlu then we can get it. hermm..Gong Xi Fa Chai Mdm.Cheam~~! ^0^

ohh,chatted with a friend of mine last nite. I love chatting with him. He's quite crazy in character but he's veryyy nice to me. We talked about future last night. I told him about how a woman should be choosy in choosing her future life partner n he said sumthing which make me hit to reality.
"Let me tell you something.
You come to love not by finding the perfect person but seeing the imperfect person perfectly. Keep it in yor head then you can think." -Zepar Aham.
*yeah..we both chatted in Eng altho we're obviously Malays..haha^^*
The thing is, his words felt like a bell ringing inside my head n Gahh, I kept thinking of it all night. He's rite. damn rite. Thanks jehe :)

4 comments:

BlueHaru said...

So now your blog is "Cassiopeia" XDDD Great choice of blog title!! Love love love it!!

xeraxiah said...

wehehehe^^ i have noo idea of what to write as the title. but...yeah. I guess so. haha!

farhana hussein said...

xera..ym aku hubby...~~

Dorm Bedding said...

Be glad you're not more than 30% on Facebook.....could you imagine those at 80 or 90??? That would be sad :)