hang out.min's bday.bbq

a week of holiday filled with so many programmes. some of them weren't even planned by me! busy? kinda... haha^^

attended my friend's big bro's wedding. i like his house. it's a kampong house. ad reban2 ayam,itik at the back of his house. there are also a swing that is hang on the branch. it felt sooo like hometown! the smell of fresh air... satisfying~! apa2pom, we stayed for a while only. after snapping pictures, we headed back home. OK. I lied. kitorg x trus blik. :P We stopped at Melawi Beach (perghh~ ad nama ,magerih tuu!) with purpose to discuss about our research. However.....who can ever avoid feeling excited n wanting to go running along the beach with the sooo windy weather or just lying under a big shady tree watching families goofing around each other? we stopped our discussion instantly. :D
we played with water, n guess what? we the girls were wearing baju kurung which was soo not beach-y. haha! we ate ice creams,snapped pictures,having soo much together~! I like going to beach with them! ^^

had a bbq on tuesday nite. i won two prizes in quizzes game~~! n got like 5$ when my pokspupu threw some money for us. it was a war that nite. HAHA^^ we also played troop cards until 2am. my knee was injured the night before but still, i had to do the punishment when i lost in the game. each of them jentik my knee n the pain was like a hell!

since i feel some laziness to continue writing this entry, i'll just list down things i'd done during CNY holidays.
-went out with my 2 girlfriends on wednesday. had a double date on that day when my 6 months-long-lost friends called me n wanna meet up. so we met.
-had another bbq at the beach. the venue was suck. blame Deli~! the wind was like we're getting tsunami ANYtime. but it was FUNNN.! had a sip of coconut drink before going back n my....! i like it. :) all of us went fbooking at that nite n we had a greattt photo discussion moment~! haha
-did a lil assignment before going back to the college. gahh..tired.

3 comments:

BlueHaru said...

Xera~~~~~

I had a very, VERY wonderful dream~~

visit my blog~! :p

BlueHaru said...

found your missing comment... and it was in the spam section of my dashboard.. LOLz


coz basically, you just said...
"OMG OMG OMG!" hahahahah~~!!!

Dorm Bedding said...

Sounds like such a fun time....you're so lucky to live near a beach :)