hi. i miss my TVXQ. :')

the last stage of TVXQ is my last moment of spazzing towards KPOP. i dont seem to have any enthusiasm without TVXQ in that world. it's really saddening to see them got into that situation. it's not that i dont support them. it's just, i lost my strength. 

KOUHAKU 2009 was their last performance together right? i dont even get to watch it live or caught up with their news at that moment. blame schooool for that.  -.-" and when i watched HOMIN in YSMM and they talked about their last performance, i could feel the tense. and when i see these pictures i Googled just now, it's more....heartbreaking.


all i can see is a tense and heartbreaking expression on their faces. i dont want THAT!

i want their happy faces. smiling widely as if they own the happiness. 


i love Bonjour in Paris Photobook the BEST! ♥

our Minnie must be smiling at Junsu's kawaiii expression. keke ^^

ahhh.. i miss them a lot. things might not be like before but i hope it will get better. and trust me, there's none idol group that can be compared to them. ZERO. i really miss them... :'(

3 comments:

Mcjust said...

Same here. Aku pun dh tak minat kpop dh lepas tvxq berpecah jd dua gini.

No other kpop group that's better than them.

So sad.. ;(

Givememore said...

On my opinion, TVXQ make the kpop music in the top of asian. I hope, and I know out there , there are still TVXQ Fans. No idol can copy, no one. And I will always supporting for 5 TVXQ , NOT 2. Those 3 people the best conpare to those two. Better 5 than 2. Gonna Miss You 5.

Unknown said...

aktf
visit my blog http://mylovetvxq.blogspot.com/p/mvpv.html