i need a life!

to be caught in cold and coughing all day for the whole week is not something i can feel proud of.

after my two days one night trip with my family at Tok Bali last Saturday, i got a fever but never had time to rest well. sunday got brass player training for preparation for commanders' dinner on the next day. tuesday, pra-graduate dinner at Grand River View Hotel. Wednesday got Battle of The Band to attend just because some of my bandmates enter the competition. so i went there to show my support. Wednesay until yesterday's saturday, we had a camping. my last camping with the bandmates. i ditched my class trip to go to camping,instead. jahat kah aku? HAHA. i dont even know now...



yes,havent got a chance to rest well. and i still cough with this runny nose and a lil bit dizzy head.

No comments: