Hygiene

No I don't want to compare things between Malaysia and other countries. Nanti kan jadi mcm kes kakpah&bawani plak. Kuikui (please, no offense)

I remembered my little visit to Twiggim Street (commercial name for makanan bersalut tepung in south korea) one night before we had our dinner.

Gina said it's quite famous because the twiggims there are delicious and affordable (or so..) so yeah, I had a stroll and can't help to kecur air liur looking at the freshly fried squids prawns sweet potatos aligned nicely on the table at each stall.

Kalau nak compare makanan macam tu dengan tempat kita memang mahal lah kan? 3 pieces of any fried snacks tu cost ₩3000 and instead of converting it into RM, I just buy the combination of squids&sweet potato!

Delicious! And we dipped it with soysauce. (OK that might be weird but it taste nice)

That was also the place where Songeun aka Nik oppa knows my ability to read hangeul and he was so shocked he told Gina about it and me&Gina&him had a walk back to the bus together and I told her I'm a fan of Xiah Junsu and she got excited saying "Oho Xiah Junsu~ I know him. He's good singer" Duh Gina...he's not good. He's a great one. ;)

No comments: