Prank call.

i received a phone call when i was driving. Unknown number. Foreign country I believe..

Me: hello.
Him: hello. May I speak to John Michael please?
Me: hello sorry this is not John Michael.
Him: oh, may I know who is speaking?
Me: (afraid of giving details to stranger) sorry this is not John Michael. You got a wrong number.
Him: oh if you are not John Michael,  may I know your name?
Me: *told him my name*
Him: oh ***, are you still single?
Me: im sorry but I think I have to hang up now. *letak telefon*

Then I got like 4 missed call from different numbers with the same code. So I picked up again feeling frightened.

Him: hello weh xera ni aku.
Me: ohgosh fikriiiii! I knew it's your job!! Asdfghjklqwertyuiopzxcbvnm. (No I don't know it's his job actually)

He called me from Jordan. Just, to prank me. =/

1 comment:

myhuonglequyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.