Jom Kurus?

I must say that this is my most correct decision I've ever made in 2013. (Not that much things going on in my life either..) ㅋㅋ

Without thinking twice, lepas nampak je Kevin put up notice pasal Seminar Jom Kurus kat website beliau, aku terus sign up, paid the fee and ready to attend! Along with Kakrah who is also excited to make 'it' happens!

A bit late since dapat tahu tukar tempat last minute plus kakrah boleh pulak turun rumah pukul8 dari tanah merah? HAHAHA. I was nagging at her like a parrot!

Apa apa pun the whole 3 hours++ was great! A lot of informative things related to diet, calories intake&outtake and the true facts about the whole eating&not yang most people misunderstood before tu, semua diterangkan dalam sesi tu.

I can, lose weight without exercising but to lose weight in my own set interval, I know I have to do something :)

P/s : it's good to jog/walk every morning for an hour lepas kencing& before makan.

3 comments:

fatinzuriati said...

i wonder ado dop ore wat body po aku g sano??muahahahha

fatinzuriati said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
syaheerasanusi said...

nopee xdop. hahaha