health care room

"Hey, it's my turn! Go back to your place now!" I yelled at him.
"No you're not! I won't move an inch." He said back to me.
"It's not fair! I've been queueing for half an hour already. I'm tired and I want to go in there first!" I yelled at him again.
"I don't care what you said. I'll go in first, M#$%L&%." his final word lock my mouth instantly. He quickly went into the Healthcare Room for a teeth medical check-up.
'What did he just call me?' I felt dizzy..
After all the medical check-up done, all of us were asked to go back to our class. I kept thinking what did he call me in front of the room before. Dying out of curiousity, I forced myself to tap on his shoulder who is sitting in front of me and asked.

"Hey.." I called him.
"Yeah...?" he said while turning his head at me.
"Erm...just now.. when we were at Healthcare room..." I started.
"What?" he asked me back, impatiant.
"What did you call me again just now...?" that stupid question finally blurted out from my mouth.
"Ohh..dat. Asked Chunnie. He heard what I said." I saw a naughty smile once he said that.
"You know I won't do that. You and him are the same. Just...tell me..!" I insisted.
"Hermm..I won't." He stopped our conversation as Mrs.Ann came in.

'Uhh....' I was quite disappointed..and feeling embarrassed as I had asked him some ridiculous question. He might think I like what he did to me. He must be thinking I like him calling me by that name. I was being ridiculously stupid being worried about that small thing. I can't stop thinking how fool I looked just now when asking him that question.
"Haaahh...." I sighed. resting my head on the desk.

A hand came out of nowhere and quickly disappeared. I lifted my head and saw a piece of paper on my desk. I saw him sitting in front of me unmoved. Feeling curious, I opened the folded paper.

I can't help but smiling widely as I read the content. I heard a cough in front of me and smiled again in understandment. I quickly put the small note in my Math's notebook and concentrated back to the lesson.

"MY LOVE.
That was what I called you just now.
Can I be the one...?
-Junsu"

2 comments:

sudoku said...

this is only a fiction BUT, based on the true story.hahaha!

Anonymous said...

based on a true story, eh? kyaaa~~~!!!