our last chat

'ah, should I on9? or shouldn't I?' I kept thinking about it again and again.. A night before, I was waiting for him for the whole night but he didn't come. I thought maybe he was busy preparing for his 'leave'. So i gave up. I'll just say my Majimak Insa here in the blog.

But then, the next morning..

Hello my ladies. Then....Byebye~ See you later~~

There's an offline message left in my ym. It was sent at 6.45am on 28th. See me later? It will be going 2 years later from now. *sigh* I shouldn't give up that night. Felt quite sad as our friendship ended just like that. I'm afraid he won't remember me after two years. Men lost lots of contacts once they enter Army. I've seen so many cases already. He might forget me but I felt no regret being friends with him. He promised me to be my tour guider if I visit South Korea! Such a nice guy of him. :)

Have a good experience in Army Suyong Oppa.. :D

No comments: