date with my besfren.

hang out with nawal after more than 6 months of our 'separation' was satisfying! We spent the whole half day together,mostly. There were so many stories to be told. She hasn't even sit properly in the car when I started tell her stories. I just couldn't shut my mouth when i'm with her. :)

We went to the mall and were spending almost 20minutes only looking for a place to park the car. Thank God we DID. Went straight to our favourite bookshop, Popular. Spazzing over YG mag as they have A.N.JELL as their cover.XD It's fun to be with her. HONESTLY... A friend of mine called and asking where I was. We didn't really planned to go out together but both of them came to the mall too. I saw them entering Popular and glancing around searching for me. Instead of getting barked by them, I barked them first! lol. That two guys left me and nawal to go buy their things. It's already lunch time when they called me again asking to go down to McDonald. I got to eat Prosperity Burger, at last! We separated after lunch n I continued walking around with nawal. Before going home, I just then realised that my main reason of going out with her was actually to celebrate Junsu's Bday! Despite that we actually had had our lunch, we went and grab a piece of cake each for the celebration. Well, at least we DID celebrate it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yummy cake~!!

Hey... you look slimmer in the picture! yay! the diet worked! I'll be trying that out starting today! hahaha...