Happy New Year 2010!!!

I heard fireworks outside there. But I didn't go out for celebration as I got SO tired because of going out for the whole day yesterday. We made a small reunion of my ex-classmate in high school. It felt very good to see my old classmates. Now I'm missing the whole 5D girls! We had so many memories that we spent together the whole last year! 2008 was the most fun year I had ever spent! Wahh..! Wanna go back to school! T______T

Ok. Enough with reminiscing. New Year has come and it's 2010 already! I'm getting older for one more year.*sigh* After thinking hard what to do for this year, I found that I have to change a LOT in myself. In person, I want to be healthier, slimmer and prettier.HAHA! As student, I wanna be more active in class and society, more excellent and be more useful. As a friend, I just want to be someone who can lift up the mood. A friend who is fun to be with. As a daughter, I want to be more hard working in doing housework. :P As a sister, I want to be good example for my siblings.

As CassiElf, nothing more I can say. I will Always Keep my Faith. Although things are quite tough rite now, I will always support them and DO NOT WORRY, Junsu&i are going to be together forever. HAHA:P Hope Kpop will be better this year. 세해복 만히 바두세요~!

Oh! Please someone, give me Samsung Star white in colour as my Bday present this year! *kitten eyes* :P


P/s: Happy 'fake' Birthday mylove.

No comments: