stuffs to be done

arrived at Machang yesterday afternoon. I was informed that I got THO2 instead of THO3. It's quite disappointing. I thought of staying in THO3 with other Statistics friends like last semester. It was fun!...last year. But at least I'm staying one floor below compared to last year. :) 4th>3rd floor.haha. Poor mom and dad had to help me bringing my stuffs up here. He was hardly catching up his breath and was nagging at me all the time! Sorry dad,love u. :P

Oh, i finally got to be in 4-peopled room! It's wider and spacious compared to my old room! Still with my old roommates and we got a new friend who was actually,my 'neighbour' last semester.HEHE. Just saw our class schedule. Guess what..? I dun have any class on Sunday! (T/N: in Kelantan, Sunday-Thursday are our weekday.) Heard that we will have new classmates this semester. Dunno whom but I bet it's going to be different. Hermm..wondering how 'crazy' our class will be this year.hehehe

Tomorrow will be my busy day as we have to settle lots of thing before our official classes started. I have to meet my consultant and complete my registration for this semester. I have to buy my student's card's pouch, buy books for each subject,etc. After unloaded my stuffs that I brought here, I realised that I left so many important things! I texted mom and asked her to bring all the things this weekend (T/N: Friday&Saturday) and she cursed me for being careless.haha :P

Got a fever as I entered this room yesterday. to make it worse, it's raining heavily right now. Haven't stopped since last night. It's really cold and the gloomy whether remembered me of Forks. n of course,Edward Cullen. Just him. :) Please give me more light tomorrow~!

No comments: