Maal Hijrah Celebration.

Our campus celebrated Maal Hijrah today. We had to go down to the MEdan Ilmu (which is at the feet of the mountain n our hostel is at the PEAK) at 8.30am. We already finished preparing the ingredients together yesterday n today we have to cook it!! There were more than 8 big pot set up at the parking lot n FORTUNATELY, they provided each of us a tent. It's not that we have to 'kacau' that syura for all times. N I was playing a lot rather than focusing on cooking that thing.wahahaha^^ Just hold that long 'stick' for 15seconds, took a picture of myself (konon2nya work hard la kan~) then BLAH. hahaha!

Went back to the room at 12pm, surfed internet a bit n took a nap.haha! woke up at 2.15 n heard an announcement saying that we have to go down to the Medan Ilmu again at 2.30!!! I was like, WHAT??? Gila ka?? mana la sempat! I just do what I have to do n quickly went there together with my friends. Waiting is SUFFERING. We waited for the bus almost for one hour n ended up missing almost the whole speech.wahaha! Watched a performance by seniors. I must say this.. I REALLY REALLY LOVES to see a man who can play Instrument. a kompang also work on me.haha^^ N just now, it was only a simple, really simple performance. They played traditional instruments n I could feel the JOY. I really LOVE to watch this kind of thing. HEHE^^ The event ended at 5.15pm n we took the longest road to the hostel. Walking with Wan&His GF plus Ain was 'disastrous'! haha! jk. But GAhhhh. Wan would never leave me in peace. He kept on teasing me again&again! Hatehim. :P

xxxxx
Kissing scene in a musical??? 5 times??? Jagiya~! You've really broken my heart right now!

Ahh~!!! Supershow2 is coming to the town~! Definitely going there! Have to forgot bout the Samsung Star for a while. I have to save my money for the concert n goodies~~! Made a deal with mom saying that, If I lose 5kg in before the concert date, she has to let me GO.^^ <3

2 comments:

BlueHaru said...

Changmin who smokes really sucks! And I read from a fan in soompi that JaeChun still smokes occasionally. But whatever, right? If they are participating for a "No Smoking" Campaign, they should at least set a good example, right? ^^;;


Whatever, I still love those guys! XD

Yep, I read that article. Changmin cares for his hyung the most. And I think he's being quiet all the time is always misunderstood. They always thought he doesn't care most of time just bcoz he chooses to not to talk.

I rant to much... XD

Dorm Bedding said...

Sounds like a fun time, aside from the bus wait :)