quick look-back of 2009

I felt like doing this as I read my friend's blog spot. haha! jgn jeles ehh pana :P Just like her, I can't remember EVERYthing I did for the whole year. But then,I'll make it short and sweet. :)

January
Ahh! Practising really2 hard for my driving license. It was like I went to the Driving Academy everyday.haha! Started my English&Mandarin class in same week.

February
I can't think of anything.

March
SPM result came out. I remembered Mom's reaction when she take a look at my Biology's grade. It was disaster!haha. She just smiled like I got A for that subject. Well, at least she knew that Biology is really NOT me. Went out with boys for the first time. I mean..in group. I can't believe I did that. You're lucky 3 Stoogers~

April
If I'm not mistaken, half of my classmates in HS went to Perdana Resort to enjoy our before-turning-into-college-student moment. That 2 days 1 night trip was PRICELESS. We did have lots of fun. Ahh...nak wat lagi!

May
I think I went out a lot. I drove my brothers to school. I went shopping with my anak2 piranha. I was mostly on Car. :)

June
Wallah~ I don't have to go that far to further my study. Machang is the best! Oh, we got Wakenabeb by abang&akak2 senior. Nanges xhengat dunia! haha!

July
Started classes. Getting new friends.. Adjusting to the new environment is not that hard. Since I'm in my own state kan.. Kelate Gomo Kelate~ ^^

August
Fasting month. Got caught by the boys when me and my friends 'didn't fast'. Heard that they could recognize if we the girls are having our period or not just by looking at our eye brows? Herm... Ah,it's embarrassing! :P

September
Raya Month! Got a week of holiday. Had a trip to Lata Belatan as our class Raya celebration. Had some bbq and main2 air terjun. bes giler ehh.XD We've become closer to each other, seriously.

October
Got flour-ed by the girls on 21st 0000am. Yeah..my Bday. Thanks girls! I had to take my shower twice for that nite. Final examination is closer. STUDY!!

November
Exam ended on 14th. 15th terus cabut!huhu^^ Resting at home for the rest of month.

December
KBMall collapsed! Jk. But a car did fly down into the mall.hehehe:P I worked as a part-timer for 4days. The best part of working is that I just have to sit down and enjoy surfing internet for a whole day,mostly!HEHE. Met old friends and had some fun together! Miss the old times! =_=;
yg sedihnya xleh makn nasi kakwok. :(

Done. :)

1 comment:

farhana hussein said...

..nk nsik kak wok...~~plish