chaos.

this week was a chaos week. seriously.. Everything went so quick! After being mocked by a Brassband comander when I was stupid enough to leave my cap at home, Hey! I got to play Snare drum instead. HEHE :P It was my first time ever hitting the drum n we were told to play a song already. together with Bass drums, Toms and Cymbals, we performed a song! The feeling was great! Although I knew my way of hitting the drum was totally a crap, I still can follow the tempo. Commander Amira, stood beside me and taught me how to..hit it. I knew I am a newbie n I knew that I have long way to go before I became like her (Note: she's a Drum major n she is a WOMAN). I feel like a need of determination-of-becoming-a-drum-major. What's the point of joining a marching band society when we're just sitting beside the field watching other people marching proudly while making some great melody?? Ahh...I want to be one of them!^^

Class is one of the source of 'chaos'. People went in and out of our class easily. I really can't say it here because I dun even know how to explain it. I just hope that everything will turn to normal next week. I miss our old classmates ;) (not that I dislike my new classmate) It just, I thought things won't change much n i still remembered our plan to go anywhere together as good friends. Hermmm...that's when I have to nod my head when people said, "Man propose, God dispose". Thankstosomeonewhocreatedthisphrase. :P

xxxxx
My 'hubby' and his two brothers went for a holiday to Sydney. n hey, without me?? how could YOU?? haha.jk. It's really good to see how they enjoy themselves n not to forget Jae's reaction~! If there's a fancam, I would love to see how he u-turned back into the waiting room after seeing so many fans waiting to cheer on their coming~! haha^^ But it looked like my hubby had to go back to Korea for his Mozart show this morning. Make a good job and earn some money for me honey~! I will love you more n more~! haha :D

watched 2 Days 1 Night just now. It's Winter Camp episode. I really hate when they pulled prank on one member. It's OK if they got punished because of their own unluckiness, but if they united and planned everything from the start just to make sure that one member got punished at the end, I dun really agree with it. Poor Sugeun when he knew nothing and he was completely fooled when he agreed to play all the games and at the end, he had to pour himself that damnit-so-cold water undressed n not to forget,in winter. 이건 뭐야? Nevertheless, it was the best Variety Show I've ever watched! Can't wait for Kim Jong Min's return!! <3

3 comments:

BlueHaru said...

heya, xera!! XD

It's been a chaotic start for you at school? well, things like that really happens.. It cant be happy-days all the time, adding a little bit of spice makes the recipe of life much more tasty! ;) and wow! did I just said that? lol

oohh~~ Last week, every dbsk forum I visited was filled with JaeSuChun's vacation in autralia~ Ah!! It's nice that they found time to relax and unwind. But I heard that they were kinda disappointed too. Bcoz of the fans following them everywhere they go, they can't enjoy their vacation 100%. Oh! The prize of being a celebrity is too high.

Changmin is also there for the drama shoot, right? hehehe... I was browsing some of the pictures taken by the fans @ the airport and a short story started to compose inside my head. I kept on dreaming about it. lol! I guess I should put the dream on words before it gets out of my mind. lmao!

I had a very sleepy weekend. XD I kept on falling asleep the whole 2 days. it's crazy! hahaha... that's the reason why I kept on dreaming of that short story that's forming in my head. lol

Ooh~ this comment is long already. hahah... I haven't got to update my blog lately. But I'm checking everyone's blog accounts. ^_^

have a great week ahead~!! Mwaah~!

P.S: I started with the diet. yay!

BlueHaru said...

HERE'S THE ARTICLE i'M TALKING ABOUT REGARDING JaeSuChun's VISIT IN AUSTRALIA:

http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8556

Dorm Bedding said...

I have never hit the drums before, either....actually sounds pretty fun :)