wireless.

went back home last weekend~! At last,we got our wireless internet connection in da house~! I threw away my broadband n 'bkabung' lam bilik the whole day surfing. WEHEHE. I dloaded all the videos that I've been wanting to watch n neva let my lappy sleep. Poor my baby... :P

went out with my girl friends the next day. It's been almost a year since I met 4 of them! They're still the same. with their humours, witty n all. We spent half od the day together in the mall. split into two teams to compete in bowling n i must say that we're all SUCK at it.haha! I only got 71. :P We were also thrown out by the McDonald's worker when they're closing it for lunch break (there's a special reason for it). Poor us. :( We snapped picture every time we walked.HAHA. I must say I've been turning into camerawhore since I entered college life. :P

I met 2 other friends at the mall together with Dugong. Dugong is actually a nickname of a new...friend that I met in campus. Dugong is an animal...*an ugly one* HAHA! n he calls me TENUK!! Dugong gila. Tenuk is a mix of pig&elephant. ;( Dugong gila.

xxxxxx
Zai Unnie got an offer to study in Korea for Korean study!! I admire her soo much! I wanna be like her too! I will study hard in what I'm doing right now n follow each of her step~!!

Lost 1kg again after a week w/o rice. I'm sure going to the Supershow2!!! :D

2 comments:

BlueHaru said...

*typing while feeling so sleepy*

hey there xera~!
I'm so happy to hear that you lost 1kg. We'll go to SuShow!! yehey!

I decided to compromise with my friends *something I learn in the twilight saga, compromise* and agreed that we will buy UB Tickets instead of SVIP. Though I really hate the UB ticket coz it's too far from the stage, but since I'll be watching the concert with my friends, I think I'll enjoy the concert never the less...

We all ordered Suju shirts for the concert. Will receive our order by feb... so excited already~~ yehey!! hehehe...

btw, I'm so sleepy... and I'm not even at work.

I just celebrated my 3rd year anniv along with jae's bday. yeah, I discovered tvxq on jae's bday way back in 2007. hahaha...

I'm really sleepy~~ hmmm~~

few more kgs to go~~!! you'll be on the SJ Concert!!! hahaha!

Dorm Bedding said...

SOunds like lots of fun with the girls :)