explorace.spontan.

had a kind of busy week this week. I really didn't come online so often. We have a s*** internet speed here anyway. Jae's birthday has passed last 26th n I couldn't celebrate it! Mian... :(

We had an exciting class photoshoot last Tuesday! Instead of wearing the odd suits, we wore our club's jacket that day. Can't wait to see how cool each of us look in our class picture. :D Had a Voting Day for our new JPP n this is the first time for Part2 students to do voting. It took less than a minute to vote but onlyGodknows how long we had to queue waiting for our turn to vote.Huh. But....it's OK since they gave us two muffins+air kotak+coupon tuk pjuk2 kitorg.wakaka! :P

Had an urgent I-techqs(Statistician's Club Society)'s meeting on Thurs nite. We're going to have a sesiberamahmesra with our Part6 seniors. Glad that I'm in a same group with Akim!^^ We had an explorace the next day n it was damn fun altho it's tiring. We had to climb up n down the Bukit Ilmu lebih kurg 3times OK.Huh. At night,setiap grup kna performed something. we're given like 7mins n buat jer ap yg sempat. Since we dun have enough time to practise, grup kitorg buat Spontan jer. Anyone who knows this show must know how funny it is. But since we're amateurs,we're lack in humour.HAHA. But since we're the first group to perform,people gave attention n it turned out quite well la. I jd Sharipah Syahira OK.HAHA^^ tp xmgandung la kan.. :P I love Group 6' pentomen(ska ati ak la nk eja camner pon) ngan Group 2 pya performance. Lawak gila seyh..haha! Mlam tu balik ke bilik,landing pale atas bntal tru tido. zzZZ...

xxxxxxxx
watched my Jagi performed in Mozart Musical! He looked soo different...! Won't watch the kissing part at all.might. I dunno....huh. Jealousness is filling my blood n I may explode anytime.haha :P
Heard a rumour that they're going back together this year. But again,it's only a rumour. GOOD one.hehe.

2more weeks before a oneweekholiday n I'm going to lose 2more kg n going to attend Supershow2! No matter how.

1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

Oh, I hope you had a chance to have a birthday celebration :)