back to normal.

Hermm....after my last post, it looks like everything has come back to NORMAL~ haha^^ Although most of my classes are located at Block C&D (which is so damn far from usual) I'm getting to use to it and going to enjoy every moment of it!

Our first class of Calculus2 was quite funny as we had to introduce ourselves like the old days. I felt like it was unnecessary as we already know each other TOO well n it turned out so hilarious when each of us had to stand in front of class telling our full name and where we came from! But..Puhh! Our happiness only lasted for 30mins. Our lecturer started the first chapter right away n I was struggling to catch her up! Gahh...i need to refresh my memories.haha! What is Exponential? How can x = ln e^x? Wasn't sin^2 x + cos^2 x = 1? HAHAHA. Calculus is soo interesting!

I woke up at 6 this morning n prepared earlier for a class at 8. We walked so fast thinking that we might be late for the class. Glad that we reached there on time. But guess what?? After 20minutes of waiting, I asked my friend to call our Sir n he simply said that He's in S.Alam rite now n we dun have class today..bla..bla.. WTH....?? I slept at 2 last night n woke up at 6 just to make sure I didn't miss his class n this is what he had to say to us?? Ahhh...disappointing. *sigh*

Going to play drum again today.might.

1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

For a calc class....didn't sound too bad :)