first award ever?

haha ! yeap..after blogging for almost two years, this is my first award someone ever gave to me. walaupun takdelah serius sangat, it'still an award n i appreciate it. thanks to NURDINI SHAPRI :)

자잔~~~!ㅋㅋㅋ
(이동해 사진이에요!ㅎㅎㅎ)

so...yeah. this award comes together with questions that i have to answer in order to complete it.

1. berikan nickname untuk saya. ( i'm confused whether i shud give nickname to the award-giver or to myself? but i'm going to follow her step lah)
my nickname..(s). i do have a lotttt of them! if i were to start since i was in primary school, people call me Syera(the official one), syahfera(i got this one because my matrix card was wrongly spelt), sfera(just because the kids start to know that Earth is sphere n it sounds similar to my name), ba...dak(hippo,if we are to translate it. one naughty classmate in grade4 keep teasing me with the name. he called at me n RUN!), xeraxiah(after i start my current obsession), datin (adoyai! because i always late to come to school, n when i appeared, everyone celebrates me with a joy~! saying dat,"ahh...our datin is here. always late la our datin.." LOL! do datins always procrastinate in things? :P), bulat (my face is bulat. soo...bulat. ;( this is my current nickname by the university friends. started with one of my brassband mate n another one called me bulat n he asked me to guling2, not walking. bongok la.....HAHA), wallnut (great...do i have to put it in here too? just because HE(dugong) plays a game name Plants vs Zombie, n my face resemble Wallnut.dunno which oart but yeah..everyone recognise me as wallnut, too. -_-" )
anyways, just call me Syera, ok? keke^^

2. ucapan untuk pemberian award ni.
thanks a lot for making me reminiscing my old nicknames! LOL
bak kata peribahasa Melayu, "terima kasih daun keladi....." :)

3.berikan 6 favourite singers. (suka lah soalan ni!)
.DBSK
(a korean group debuted in 2003. the group of five talented men name KimJunsu, JungYunho, KimJaejoong, ShimChangmin, ParkYoochun)
(note: I'm KimJunsu's wife. ♥)
.Super Junior
(a group debuted in 2005. this group consist of 13 talented-in-variety-kind-of-entertainment-field members name LeeTeuk, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Kangin, Shindong, Donghae, Siwon, Yesung, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Hankyung, Kibum. i believe they are the largest boyband in the world. ♥ )
.2PM 
( i miss our Jaebeom)
.SHINee 
( they make me realised i'm already...not too young)
.Nickelback 
( i love their vocalist's voice !)
.Maher Zain 
(he has beautiful voice. beautiful face. n beautiful message to be delivered.)

note: i know..most of it are Korean singers. just can't help it!

4. Tag award ni untuk 10 followers/bloggers.
hurmm..i dunno who should I tag. but i'm giving this award to all readers who read this post!  ㅋㅋㅋ ♥

Have A Good Day!^^

2 comments:

sarah105 said...

think again..yes!! ur face really resemble that wallnut from plants vs zombie ALOT! with that big eyes~ kawaii~~~

xeraxiah said...

wat da......... :((