the best New Year Gift.

i was gloomy all day bcos of sumthing. my mood was allll screwed up that i didn't smile at ALL. but inside me, i couldn't wait for the night to berlabuh. *wek*

KBS DRAMA AWARD 2010 made my day! I could watch it LIVE from the start until it ended! the best part of my life when I watched Jaejoong Yoochun Junsu sang Found You on the stage! it's been like...I dunno.. a year? since their live stage on their national TV Korea! it feels so heartwarming and i feel blessed!  ㅋㅋㅋ
  
they sang the song full heartedly. the best cap was when they showed Majun(from KimTakGu) was singing along to the song! hahahaha! gila happy okeh tgok mamat tu nyanyi skali~~!^^ ParkMinYoung xgerak sikit pon dr tmpat duduk dia. amazed ngan JYJ kot~^^

my only ♥. 
tp seyes ar, lengan suit tu cam koyak. apa punya style daa...haha^^

congrats hyungbu sebab bwak balik 3 award tu~!^^

No comments: