my great boyfriend.

yeah..i guess most of my friends know who he is right? my only one Kim Junsu. :)



Today is his birthday. 15 December has been an important date for me since 2007. We can say that... yes, I celebrate his birthday every year. even if i were alone in the house. i have my own way of celebrating. we don't have to have cake on every birthday right?  ㅋㅋㅋ *shut up haters!*

this guy...i don't have a word to describe me. whether he is too perfect for me to be described in a word or me myself is lack in vocab.haha! Just..Happy Birthday darl. remember i miss n love you forever! ♥

yeah..love that urat kat leher when you sing passionately.


keep that bright face always ok? 

that broke my heart.
but it was OK when I knew they were taking care of you. :)

love you Kim Junsu.
Happy 25th Birthday.
15.12.1986 was a blisful day because you were born. ♥
사랑한다. ^^

1 comment:

adli said...

u r just totally crazy~