Day 4 : Parents.

fine. i just noticed that i dont have my parents' current pcture. badd me!

nak tak nak, i just stole two pictures of pa & ma when we were sending them off at aiport last year. HIHI

that handsome shy2 cat man is my papa and the most beautiful lady sit next to me is my mom.
yes, take note that i am their offspring. a perfect one. kahkah

should i make it an emotional, sentimental post or fun and nakal2 post? HIHI. i prefer the second one.

hurmmm...my dad is already *counting* 46 years old now. still a perfect workaholic like old times despite that he just stopped smoking after having a medical checkup last year. good for him. sadly my brother inherited that right after dad stopped his habit. *sigh* to be corny, i love my dad. HAHA. sape xsayang parents.? but i'm not the type who express it clearly. :P Dad is crazy sometimes. 

mom is eight years younger than pa. she is 38 now. a full-time housewife, currently busy with sewing baju raya. HIHI. mom loves to nag at us. n i know she's bored being alone at house. takkan lah nak bergosip dengan aiman (my youngest brother) kat umah tu kan? thats why when i go back home, adaaaa jer story yg nk critakan. haha ^^ i love mom the most. she never fails to guide me to be a good person. it just...kenapa lah aku still lagi xpandai masak macam mak ak? =.=""


yes, i love my parents. 

2 comments:

loveless said...

wah mudanya mak xera!and yes she's so pretty. ^^ and you look just like your dad. muke bulat comel. hehehe~ may ur family blessed by Allah forever.

xeraxiah said...

hihi.. yeap. muka sma ngan pa. org2 ckp mka kta muka potostat pa. hahaha. insyaAllah....
Amin byk3. ^^