Day 8 : A place you've traveled to.

well well well. there are a lot of places that i must have traveled to right? LOL

so i think i'll just share some places that left me quite memories.

1. Fremantle Market , Perth, Australia.
this place was quite memorable since we shop most of groceries here. i love to see big n fresh fruits everywhere ! n the owners of the stalls were so welcoming us the tourists. the place sells many cheap things and the atmosphere were so warm :)

2. Harbour Town, Perth, Australia.

this place is awesome ! we went there for a shopping. i remembered once we entered Esprit Boutique and mom was trying to buy me a pair of jeans. as usual, mom tries to measure whether it fits me by winding the jeans around my neck. i think it looked quite unique to the sales girl so when we went to pay for it, she asked me why we did that. she asked mom at first because mom was in front of me. mom got nervous so she pulled me to confront the sales girl. LOL! in the end i had to explain it to her and we greeted good bye to each other. Mom never let me go until we finished shopping. kekeke :P

3. King's Park, Perth Australia.
it's a park. obviously. we went there for a sightseeing. i just knew that there is a memorial of dead soldier over there. and Malay soldiers were there !  if you can see the little fire over there. it never goes out since it was built; if i'm not mistaken. Although Aussie has 4 seasons like winter,autumn,spring and summer, the light never goes out. :) 


hurmm..my 10 days family trip to Perth was actually a memory that i won't easily forget. we went through many worth-remembered events over there. i wish i could go there again. perhaps, for a honeymoon? LOL :P

No comments: