Day 6 : A picture that makes you happy.

i can't really think of any pictures right now. if i were to look at my family picture, it won't make me any happier since i already with them. glad to be with them. glad that we're in good condition..etc.


it just, there are these two things that makes my heart weary and i feel like, if something good happen to these two things, i will be more than grateful enough. 

1. Brass Band. i don't have a perfect picture of us. Since i don't wanna bash anyone, i won't put it in here. :) truthfully, i love this group of people. we have a lot of fun things happened, is happening n insyaAllah will happen between us. we share the same interests and we love what we do; marching band. i know that every problem has its own way out. and i do hope 'it' will come to us one day... :)

2. TVXQ. this group of five people is musicians that i've never put my respect towards anybody as much as i do for them. they make me realize that nothing comes without hard work. that's what they've shown me these past 5 years. i kind of growing up with them. i smile, i laugh, i cry together with them. and seeing them far apart. nearly breaking their friendship because of uncertainty make me feel disappointed. my spirit jumps down and i couldn't stop feeling frustrated with what had happened to them. i know there is still some light, that might show up in this darkness. i hope they will come again, as what we could see in those pictures. them, together. :)

those pictures certainly make me happy. ^^

No comments: