2PM Hands Up Tour in Malaysia, Final Diploma Semester

assalamualaikum..

great. i missed my posts in november. i guess nothing really great happened in that month or i just too lazy to online myself OR maybe i dont have a good internet connection to update this blog. sorry. =.=

OH! there was one thing i realllllly regret on November.
i don't even know why i dont wanna do it at the first time. but when the D-Day arrived, there's just a huge regret in me. I MISSED MY CHANCE TO GO TO 2PM HANDS UP TOUR CONCERT IN MALAYSIA. i could have been there. i could have seen them in front of my two eyes but i didnt. and to make things worse, my timeline in twitter were full of #2PMinMSIA updates. and there were me, stuck ALONE in my hostel room and were swearing for the whole time. 


niway, it's still good to know that Junho did some effort speaking in Malay saying "Saya akan balik lagi ke Malaysia" and YES, u guys should because when the time come, i will buy the most expensive ticket and stood at the most front stage to see you guys. ^___^

OH. i havent said anything about entering new semester right ? LOL

YES! i am officially in my senior year now. a kawaii part 6 senior that is going to graduate on April. we have tons of plans in our TO-DO lists for the whole class ( or maybe it will get narrowed to just being six of us ) before officially separate to our own ways.. :') and classes are dull+exciting like forever. ^^


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm the same boat with you