Finishing the 30 Days Challenge. :D

sorry i was too lazy to update the challenge. i dont even worth taking the challenge. LOL

Day 12 : Somethings you dont leave the house with
i'm not going out from the house without my purse (makeups,IDs,money), blackberry (BIS ON), spectacle (if i dont wear any lens), car key (yes, i drive). well, it depends with where am i going actually. i will absolutely bring my books if i were to go to class. ;D

Day 13 : Goals
to be slimmer than now? haha
i always dream to be living oversea. :D

Day 14 : A picture of ME last year. How have I change?

gosh. i was slimmer back then. all the details are there btw. :D












Day 15 : Al-Quran verse
i dont wanna be a hypocrite cause i honestly not remember it quite well. :'(
but i love reciting Yaasin.

Day 16 : Dream House
a simple contemporary interior designated house by my own self. keke^^ if i were to chose a place to stay when i'm single, i would love to experience living in an apartment/condominium. :D when i settle down, of course i prefer to have my own garden. :D

Day 17 : Something  I'm looking forward to 
me,speaking in Korean fluently. :D

Day 18 : Favourite place to eat
Forever a McDonald's fan. 

Day 19 : Something I miss
I miss my childhood. i wish things would have been better since then. :)

Day 20 : Nicknames
GOSH! if i were to explain it in details,one post is not enough. should i just listed them down?
Syahfera (mispelt of F from E), Sfera, Bulat, Walnut and recently.......Omma. =.=

Day 21 : Favourite picture of yourself ALL TIME. Why?

i was smiling brightly over there and i love my own hair. i was like...what...4 years old? i thought i will grow up prettier back then. LOL











Day 22 : what is in MY purse?
compact powder.eye liner. lip balm/stick/gloss. money. atm card. ic. resitS. coins. :D
yes,my purse is BIG.

Day 23 : favourite movie
remember the titan and new high school girl. :D

Day 24 : Something you've learned
i learnt many things from my favorite idol. but the most important thing is, hard work pays in the end. :)

Day 25 : Put my Ipod on SHUFFLE and list 10 first songs

  1. In Heaven (RT ver) - JYJ
  2. Taxi - THSK
  3. Sampai - KRU
  4. Because I Miss You - Jung Yonghwa CNBlue
  5. 'O' Jung Ban Hub - TVXQ
  6. Lalambada - *Unknown ( reason of listening : Running Man)
  7. I switch on TV - Lee Ssang
  8. I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
  9. Catch Your Wave - The Click Five
  10. Tonghua - Guang Liang


Day 26 : MY Dream Wedding
i would love to wear Hanbok for my wedding. :P

Day 27 : Original photo of city where I live in
I'll do this at home. :P

Day 28 : Something that stress you out
standing in the crowd full of slim thin people. and i feel like i'm the fattest girl in town. :'( or when i'm listening to songs with headphone on, i keep turning back thinking there's people calling my name. DUH. -.-

Day 29 : 3 Wishes

  1. meeting five TVXQ members personally. (also meaning that i want them to get back as five as soon as possible.)
  2. furthering my degree in some place far from my house. (it's not that i dislike staying close. but i would love to be independent in people's place.) - oversea is agreeable :D
  3. get slimmer and live a healthier live. (which include inner and outer appearance. that conclude all things already right? clever me. ;D )
Day 30 : The picture of ME this day and five good things that happened since i started this challenge. (Finally...)
this is our first try on our family's Nikon D5100. :P
five good things? i couldnt even remember what happened an hour ago! -.-
well anyways...
1. Brian Joo replied my tweet. isn't it good? LOL. i asked him which does him prefer between chocolate and peanut butter waffle and HE replied," I've never tried peanut butter waffle so it's interesting." n I smiled like crazy person.
2. Brass Band manage to end LIBB successfully ! i'm proud of our kids. and the memory we shared together is priceless.;)
3. i pass my Probability and Statistics 11 final exam paper last semester and only God knows how grateful i am. ;)
4. Allah SWT still love me and give me a good health. ALHAMDULILLAH. :)
5. 




sincerely,
xera.

No comments: