XIA TARANTALLEGRA ...?

안녕하세요 ! ^_^ 
Note: another old post that i kept in my draft. it was on 17 May (?)

this week has been very occupied for me. bit of tired but yet, never fail to spazz on KIMJUNSU♥

SO, i bet everyone has known this a minute after its released. YES, I am talking about XIA TARANTALLEGRA fullofoverloadhotnessmadness ; i've never get to spell it right at first time; that's been released last night!

sorry to disappoint you! i wont taggin the screencaps of the whole MV here cause...I just dont want it. LOL
I know people have been commenting in many different ways they could have, about this music video. For me myself, I've watched it only twice now. I was speechless, of course. But thinking twice, I realised, he's not the once I used to spazz on. I mean, he's now a real adult.

but, yeah. i dont mind him growing up since he still keeps his 뿌잉뿌잉 & 천사 character everywhere he goes.

soccer player junsu is not a bad image AT ALL

No comments: