final is comin'

oh yeah~~! *gettin excited out of nowhere*

we're getting closer to ending our semester2~~!! my study mood has finally arrived~! all social activities are forbidden from this week n i have to focus on my study~!

rarely got facebooking lately becos of..i dunno..stupid virus attacking my stupid broadband i guess?? OH,today is SuShow2 in Phillipine~!!! bet lou unnie is excited already~! huhu^^ snap lots of picture okies unnie? n have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like me. :D

wacthed lots of old videos lately. i spent my times reminiscing old days when i used to active in Kpop. college life had turned me off. :( i only got to on9 once in a while. sad.sad.sad. Yesha told me bout new Kdramas last week. Personal Taste & Cinderella's sister~! Lee Minho & Ok Taekyeon are casted in those dramas~! going to download it during my sem break next two months~! i haven't even watch God of Study, Oh! My Lady and Juno properly! wanna watch that too!! Urghh..miss lots of great things already. life is suck without Kpop. :((

gtg. :)

5 comments:

.aten.gani. said...

bia bulih mace aritu plok exam ni:)

xer said...

bereh2~~!

Dorm Bedding said...

Just found your blog - love it :)

BlueHaru said...

Guess who went to the concert without telling me??? Kala did. Aish.. She should've message me or something. I would've met her there... Anyways... We both know our little notty Lala.. I'm still dissapointed though.

Dorm Bedding said...

Good luck with finals!!!