my everything.

i was browsing youtube,helping my roommate to find some kpop vids for her to watch. while doing so, i remmbered that i haven't showed her the Susu's My Everything's performance on SGD last 2008. when i typed down 'Xiah Junsu My Everything SBS Gayo Daejon' , there're lots of fancams came out but i couldn't find the official one! it happens to be dat SBSi had already banned most of their vids in youtube. Taeyang's pya performance ad plak! ;( (OK..sorry2x. love taeyang too)

anyway, altho it's only a fancam, i still watched it. i remembered how eager i was waiting for his turn to perform on that 291208 nite. Yeah,i watched it online thru Tvants. :) It was so exciting to sit down in front of PC n waited for the vid to loaddddd. The most interesting part of that night was me&my bro both screamed over DBSK's bare skin when they took off their outfits. the bestest fan service oppadeul oi~~!ahahaha^^ loveyoualltoDEATH. *even my future hubby dk sblah pon,i'll still rmmber Susu pya back body yg xbketul sgt tu* =P

despite the excitement, i still feel quite sad about all those things happening right now. i crave for their passionate live performance as 5. it's so not right when TVXQ! only presence thru their spirit. w/o their appearance, i feel so empty. but anyways,,i still manage to entertain myself by watching so many of their cuts of YooSu's singing O'Champelysey*orhoweveryouspellit*, Junsu's reunion after rturning from Brazil, him singing My Everything & Love is Pain in shows, etc. I'm missing him so much!!!! ;(

btw, Mr.Chiba said that JJ asked us to wait a little longer while Minnie said he want to continue as 5 forever. So, i guess there's nothing more to do except....WAITING&HOPING. =)


P/S: heenim created twitter yesterday. there are 'iineundaee' guy,hyungbin the gagman, nam huiseok, jihyeon VOS and DrunkenTiger added in my twitter list.
OH! Lala also have one!hahaa^^ seems like she still remmber the 'jahat' word i taught her before. "P