madam kwan's restaurant.


i remembered how excited I was founding this restaurant back then.!

it was because of them, i was eager to know bout this restaurant.
back then in 2007, i was informed that on 24th Nov, DBSK oppadeul n all their staffs went to have their lunch here. I read a fanaccount that stalked them like 24/7 during their tour in Malaysia. it was so good to know that they sempat hang around at Midvalley Megamall. Since then, Midvalley has been my most favourite mall to visit despite Times Square if I were to visit Kuala Lumpur. haha^^
there was this one time when we went to KL n my relative invited us to have lunch over there.! Mom resisted and i was like 0_o! "dat was where my oppadeul had their lunch mom!"-in my head. bila lg kta nk mkan kat tmpt mahal tuu??haha^^
but we did eat our lunch somehow. i ordered some curry cuisine just like what they ate before n while eating, i imagined them with the staffs enjoying their meals beside my table.muahhaha^^

2 comments:

BlueHaru said...

I heard what happen... it's the worst thing I've ever heard in my entire life... it's even worst than that time when my aunt told me that my dad just died... I'm speechless...

Dorm Bedding said...

Would love to sample their menu :)