happy birthday my dearest brother.i miss you :)

it's been 3 months since u went to the army. n it's been 3months since our last chat. i've never heard from you anymore. i hope you're in a great health Oppa. :)

i saw it today is ur birthday. Happy 21st Birthday Oppa~! Altho we're from different countries, different religion, different races, n different 'point of views' (i miss it how our discussion turned into debate since we have totally different ways of thinking n at last,we both angkat bndera putih), I really appreciate our friendship. :)

you taught me a lot about what I like the most, your country South Korea. I'm a great student,wasn't I? I promised that I'll be there one day,remember? n remember when u willingly offered to be my tour guide? I'll keep ur promise oppa. :D

You sang me a song once. I complimented how sweet ur voice was. n as reward, u ask me to sing to you. guess what song was it? Nobody~! hahaha^^ altho u weren't in front of me, my face felt sooo hot becos of that! u laughed n said it's good. but i know it's not. :P

chatting with you every night has become my daily routine during my semester break. talking to you at the first time make me soo nervous.haha^^ u didn't understand my english well! n once i said, "Hello?"-in korean, brula u answered me. haha^^ u know u're shy right? u're even more shy than me! but then after few conversation,we've become friendlier to each other. every time i asked you about Korean language, u sabar n layan my ragam. i'm a person filled with curiosity right oppa? U always laughed when I mispronounced any Korean word n i hate it when u laughed non-stop even tho i told u to stop. :(( the worst part when i misspelt the word, "Seonsaengnim" u kept on laughing again&again smpaikan i feel like entering the screen n hit on ur head.!

u might think i'm one of your new ordinary oversea friend but You are one of my special friend i've ever had. u're 2nd after Lou unnie. n that is so special. you both are. I really hope i can meet you Oppa&Unnie.. :)

do you know how much I like it when u called me, "Xera?"
I miss you Suyong Oppa.. :)

6 comments:

BlueHaru said...

you sounded like an in love girlfriend... hahah~!

And your blog... its so... orange!! hahaha... love the star cookie in your banner though.. reminds me on Go Mi Nam.. XD

xeraxiah said...

no no.. he is my Oppa~ hahaha~!! it's orange....? i tot it's red...? wahahhaha~!

BlueHaru said...

it's orange... in my screen.. hahaha.. hurt my eyes a little.. lolz!!


Wait, i missed the last part.. he's 2nd to me?? So I'm first?? -blush- wow! I feel so flattered!! :D thanks honey! :-*

xeraxiah said...

AHAHA~ yes u are~! see hos important u are? i miss both of u~!!

BlueHaru said...

hihihi... yah! stop making me blush~!! hihihihi...

Dorm Bedding said...

Such a sweet post sis :)