fesko.co-fes.moneyflow!

i used my money almost 50$ for a whole week after CNY holiday. Urghh! and it's all blamed to the fesko held in the campus! College Festival is fun indeed. We spent the whole day&night together. Me,Ika,Miroh,Due,Adli,Mat,Munir, etc always lepak near the 'bridge', chit chatting n ignoring the long lame bored speech by the hosts...haha^^ At nights, there were lots of stall selling various kind of things. It looks like pasar malam near my house. haha^^ during the days, many of games,quizzes,competitions for us to enjoy. I competed in Sudoku *for the sake of coupon* n lost in 2nd round. haha! dun care la...at least i DID participate in something. :)
Co-Fest ended on Saturday nite. we had to wear Arabic style.. since it was announced last minutee, i just wore my ordinary clothes. but since it's kinda ada rambu2 gitu, you got the feel la a lil bit. :P all the performances were OK. Couldn't enjoy much since Adli was beside me n he got SO many things to tell me. :D Anyway,it ended OK-ly. n I went back to the dorm nearly at 1am. Yeah..it's LATE.

Classes went back to normal the whole last week. But I somehow feels like I'm always in hurry. Dunno what I'm rushing for. haha^^

Finally!!! I got to play Squash~!! is it skuasy? squasy? skuash? confusedddddd!!!but you know what kind of sport is it rite? remember our Dato' Nicole Ann David? She's No.1 'this' player in the world~! The kind of sport that resembles tennis but we hit the ball toward the wall. wakakakaka^^ first time playing n i was bathing in sweat! my classmates were shouting behind my back, "Go Xera~! Go Xera~! you can DO it~!" (Note that: "Do it" is referred to losing my weight. ) =)


lost 1kg~!^^

3 comments:

BlueHaru said...

LOL! I guess it's effective since you lost 1kg.

Good job la~
you're so going to the SuShow2 Concert!!

xeraxiah said...

yap yap~ haha^^
it's fun playing squash~!
i am going~ i am going~! so hepiiii~!

Dorm Bedding said...

Have you played squash since this post? Not much squash played here in the states...I think I'd be awful at it :)