love

we were eating our lunch this afternoon when suddenly one of us brought up a hot topic for discussion.

"ehh..we're already 19 this year. don't u afraid for not having a boyfriend?"
uhhhh..we did sound hentai huh? anyways,like this topic. :))

had a great debating during our lunch time on what type of guy shud we choose as the partner of our life. i told the girls dat i wanna choose my own life partner instead of accepting our parents' choice n we all agreed with me. :)
but when i reached home, mom told me that there's one aunty in our village that is alwaysss asking bout me. n mom was having a thought in her mind, 'eii...makcik ni bkenan kat ank ak k?' HAHA. i feel like i was slapped by a big giant hand. :/ dunwantmyfuturetobelikedat!!

n i am right now..feeling uncertain.

1 comment:

Dorm Bedding said...

Oh, gosh....couldn't imagine who my oarents would choose for me - yikes :)