Jom Heboh!

the first Jom Heboh finally ended their tour in Kelantan few hours ago. :)

It surprised me when I heard that they're coming. FYI, Jom Heboh is a festival where most of popular artists gathered together and tour all around the nationwide. n this was their first year coming to my beloved state,Kelantan. can't believe it happen either. i thought we want to defend our kesucian...?

i went to the festival yesterday. the place was crowded! filled with people came from everywhere.! i dunno there are actually soo many Kelantanese....? bought few bags of snacks.HAHA^^ it's CHEAP. saw so many local artists. But i like the Indian MC the most. dunno what his name but he is surely sporting towards the audiences. Watched Sofaz performed. there're not so many response when they sang their own song. but when they played 21 Guns -Greenday, I Don't Love You- MCR, Kenangan Terindah -Samsons n other artists' songs, they response was so high! haha^^ I Don't Love You was the best! there was a funny man who dunnohowtosingthesong but was excitedly enjoying the performance while raising up his hand.haha XD

Unfortunately,there's one thing I hate the most when a festival like this been held in Kelantan. RUBBISH. people throw rubbish everywhere without thinking first. I could see lots of rubbish scattered everywhere around the stadium! hatedatdatedathatedat! Please be more aware of cleanliness people! I was willingly holding my own empty tin for more than 1/2 an hour until I found a dustbin. Can't u guys do the same too....? :3

anyway,i think that was my first time watching so many fireworks released at one moment. It was beautiful :)

3 comments:

.aten.gani. said...

suko dio ado jom heboh.kah3

xeraxiah said...

ahahaha^^ fes time bak kato ore.wakaka^^

Dorm Bedding said...

Sounds like lots of fun :)