twitter.

i do tweet a lot these days. and these are all because of many of Kpop artists start using twitter nowadays. i first met Tablo's, Brian's, BoA's and ShinD's~! since tablo&brian use lots of english, it's easy to understand what's going on around them but using Google translation to understand what shinD said is sooo not recommended by me. HAHA^^ i think i understand it better by myself. :P

recently, found sooo many of them on twitter~! there are Kara's members (Nicole & Gu Hara), Mblaq's leader Seungho, 2AM JoKwon, 1N2D's KimC, Kim Jedong, Kim Yuna the ice skater, JYP, Wonder Girls' members, 2AM Jinwoon, SNSD's Jessica, Epik High's Mithra Jin, FX's Amber, Suju's Donghae's and the latest one is Sungmin's~! waaawaaawoooweeeewuuuuuwiiiiii *getting crazy*

Most of them tweet in Korean of course n because i'm a pabo, i still have to use that damn Google translation to understand what they're saying. n it doesn't help much.unfortunately. -sigh-

anyway, i had a short tweet-chat with Sungmin's chingu~! i was so curious seeing his name in Minnie's twit so ask him.....

Q: 최송해요... 근대...누구심니까...?
(Excuse me, but...who are you?)
A: 저는 종한임니다 반가워요
(I'm Jonghan. Nice to meet you)

Q:아...종한씨.. 반가워요.. =) 당신은...성민 오빠의..친구애요...?
(Ahh..Mr.Jonghan. Are you a friend of Sungmin oppa?)
A: 친구 입니다
(Yes, i am)

Q: 진짜애요...? 와~~ 촣아요~! 처는, 말래이시아 팬이애요~ 한국 사람을 너무 촣아요~! *but not good in korean*
(ReallY? Waa...so good~! I'm Malaysian fan. I like Korean people so much~! )
A: 감사 ㅋㅋㅋ
(Thanks. keukeukeu)
Q: 천마내용~! ㅎㅎ
(Welcome~! heuheu)

*still can't believe I manage to tweet-chat with a Korean*
I'm soo not confident with my spelling. wahahahaha^^

6 comments:

sarah105 said...

yahhyahhh!!! ur blog is in korean!!hoho~

xeraxiah said...

yap..hakhak. sajo nk amik feel. nk gi ugok korea rano2 pom~!!
wanna go to koreaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

BlueHaru said...

you use korean very well, if you can chat with a korean using korean language.. mine is so... >.<

I was thinking of taking Korean Classes... then I'll apply to a scholarship just like zai unnie did.

hmm... I wonder if I would be able to do that.. coz right now, I don't have time...

and oh, have I told you that I'm thinking of being a instructor at my old university? My former professors and my friends are trying to convince me. And I'm starting to have interest on it coz I like how my sched would be like--a student-like sched. Yet, I'm not confident if I'll be good at teaching. hmmm... I dunno.. should I give it a try?

btw, I was sick during the weekend till yesterday so I didn't have the chance to go online. what happen? your PMs are making me nervous.

xeraxiah said...

wait....if you go on teaching, does that mean you're going to quit ur job? herm....i dunno... if u feel dat teaching is better than your current job, just go on it~! ^_^

you were sick??? what happened to you? btw, i've replied in FB's PM. =)

i dun think i'm well enough in korean. but seriously...i was ecited to get reply from him. so nice of him to reply me. haha^^ hope to get suju members' replies soon. if i have any luck. =)

BlueHaru said...

yeah.. I guess getting replies from the SJ boys would be like "once in a blue moon"... but still, I want to have a tweetreply from them.. it'll be much easier if I'll use korean, i think. but right now, my korean still sucks... hahah..

Yeah, I'm planning to quit my current job.. hopefully by june? Coz.. im not enjoying here anymore, unlike before... besides, I miss my old university, and if I'll be teaching there this semester, I'll have time for korean classes.. and plenty of free time just like my student days...

but still... I'm thinking about it..

Dorm Bedding said...

Need to take advantage of my Twitter account... :)