after-Calculus-celebration!

my Calculus examination just ended 10 hours ago. our plan to continue studying Research Methodology was cancelled when I just spent most of time watching old vids of DBSK. i kept on reminiscing the old times when WE used to see them being happy as 5.

i even dug so many videos in 2005s just to spare my 'free' times today(Sunday). (trust me, you DO need some entertainments after answering Calculus.) I even re-watched Happy Sunday in 05 when they had to do the tongue twister n i was laughing again&again watching our Susu being marked as 'having Dolphin's IQ'. n i miss how our Chunnie kept on doing the same mistake n being called Mr.6 Dong Dong as he mispronounced the words in the game. :P I even watched&found lots of cut vids of Minnie's habit (sudden disappearance make me miss him so much. i love his silence :) ) start with his vids alone then went HoMin's, then JaeMin's, then MinSu's, then Yoosu's until only Junsu's vids. (OH! sorry to say this honey.. but I don't get it why do u have be THAT sexy in your Intoxication MV. i adore your innocence more hon~) I ended my DBSK-reminiscing by watching the Mnet The Star Secret show. -sigh- almost crying when watching a sentence came out from a Mass Media Critic, Kang Myung Seok saying that, "DBSK has to continue...."

OH! *again* since my friends were watching a horror movie, I pretended to listen to songs in my lappy just to make sure I didn't hear any scary voices came out from the movie. Instead, i ended up watching Kpop MVs & performances AND, I just noticed something about 2PM's Tired of Waiting's lyrics. It suits Cassiopeias' condition a LOT. "even if it's for a month, I'll keep waiting... even if it's for a year I'll keep waiting..."---literally. =)


i love DBSK.

3 comments:

Dorm Bedding said...

Congrats for making it through your exam!!!!!!

BlueHaru said...

-sigh-

would you believe me if I say that I'm doing the same thing the whole weekend?

on saturday, I went to a cassiopeia fanclub gathering here in PH. the event was a celebration of love and support for our boys. :) And to show them that fans here in PH are keeping their faith in them :)

sunday and monday were literally like yours.. :) I watched tons of DBSK videos and listen to their albums from their debut days until their last released single.

My favorite videos were the ones in XMAN.. ^_^ I love XMAN... and DBSK boys are just so adorable and funny whenever they are in XMAN. :D

also, I was watching a lot of MVs and varieties... i end up being emo, i guess.. hahaha~~

Dorm Bedding said...

Ok, the new banner is making my mouth water :)