kyuhyun. =P

we celebrated Ika's Bday yestersday~~! BTW, Happy Birthday my 'hubby'~! (Note: I'm married to her in fb =P ) It was kinda..disastrous yesterday. we all promised to meet at 12 but all sort of probs appeared at DAT moment. I got no vehicle to drive to go to the mall. the boys didn't know when was our actual date time. so it was only Ika&Miroh&Yen at the mall..waiting for all of us. Ika got upset since it's her bday. She even said we shudn't have celebrated her bday yesterday! that's how mad she was. =/

but anyway, I coaxed her n we made up. We re-planned everything and set a new time to meet. Luckily,it worked! I bought a cake. We had a small celebration at the food court. n OH! thanks to Mat, the only Ika's bday cake for this year was ruined by him! when i opened the box to take out the cake.,it's..urgh! hbih punah deeee!udoh gila kek tu jadi! =(( I kept on saying "Damn..i hate you mat!" again&again. :P served him right. it was him who hold the cake all the time... but anyway, it's still fun~♥

when i went back home, it's Bonamana time again~~~!!! I neva got tired of this song~! n the mv has also been released! ERMMM... CAN I FALL IN LOVE WITH KYUHYUN? he's smoking HOTTTT in the mv~! ♥ Bonamana~!

3 comments:

Nawal Amalin said...

KYU SAYA PUNYA!!!!!

Dorm Bedding said...

Such a pain to get a plan together sometimes :)

Dorm Bedding said...

Oh, I hate trying to match up everyone's schedules for a night out :)