here i come...huh.

i'm half done in packing up stuffs. a side of me feeling very excited to go the S.ALAM~!!! but another part has some hugeeeee laziness. i really want to participate in the band but why do i need to sacrifice my holiday?? TT___TT

anyway,isn't it just great that after 10 days of hard training, i'll officially become a part of my campus' band? yeah..it'a AWESOME.forme. :)

OH! my fren's sis got an offer to study engineering course in South Korea~! 9monts kat Intec and then FLY to Korea~♥ So lucky of her huh? tggu la 2 years more..i'll be there. dats my promise. Pray for my success okay my friends...?


my lovely hyukkie today in sukira~
*OK...xnak da kat Kyu... nak dia jer*
*wink*

5 comments:

sarah105 said...

yah! dun make me look bad! please love kyu as well~ sile menduakan anda punye Eunhyukie~ XD

Nawal Amalin said...

heee unnie, come laa~ i will be waiting for you kekeke~

Dorm Bedding said...

Cute pic :)

BlueHaru said...

you're in the training camp these days, are you??

I really miss you.. :(

take care, okie?

loveyou!!!! ♥

Dorm Bedding said...

Sweet photo :)