i'm the Miina bonamana~!

my second semester had ended on last Wednesday. quite a tough semester i had this 1st half year..*sigh* i got bored over everything I did since I come home. But my appetite keeps on growing. Please xera, control ur eating! *giving a sharp look at my self*muahahaha!

one thing for sure since my 2months holiday started is only that, I'm growing my interest towards Super Junior. it's not that I dun love them before. I know them very well that I was dying to attend their concert, wasn't I? ㅎㅎㅎ They are ♥-able

*note that: I just learned how to type out heart,,so,bear it if u wud see so many of them in my post.haha^^ need a tutorial? next time~~ ㅋㅋㅋ

I kept on spending my time in front of lappy n kept on updating their stuffs these days. I waited for their full single 미인아 (BONAMANA) from their 4th album to come out together with them. we really DID that as I keep on following all the 6members updating their twitter MOST of the times. :) It was released yesterday morning!!! or so. hehe :P My first impression after listening to the song is so-so... but after repeating it for 3times, i got the sense n yeah.... it's one of their 대박&최고 arts in music! lovelovelovelovelovelove the Bonamana song~! I played it for the whole day n ALSO, keep it on TT in twitter, It last for almost...20hours? YEAH! that's what we call, accomplishment. Congratulation guys~! ♥ all 13of you!

I wanna be the miina.... ;)


2 comments:

sarah105 said...

that miina is me~ ♪bonamana bonamana♪

Dorm Bedding said...

I was always sooo relieved when my difficult semesters came to a close - you deserve a break :)